At a Stroke Recovery Club meeting you will:
- meet with others who have ‘been there’
- share experiences
- learn from educational speakers
- keep up to date with stroke research
- attend social outings
- receive emotional support from other members
- receive invitations to events arranged by the Stroke Recovery Association (SRA)
- receive regular SRA newsletters
- enjoy a cup of tea together
- and have a good time!
Meets 4th Friday of every month, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm.
Queanbeyan Kangaroo Leagues Club
74 Stuart Street
Crestwood NSW 2620
Phone: 0497 014 769