Meet other people with aphasia and their carers in a social and supportive group. It now includes a quarterly outing within a local social setting.
This group provides an opportunity to:
- hear from people living with aphasia
- discover strategies for communicating with others
- attend quarterly outings in social settings
- gain information and resources
- hear from guest speakers.
Thursday (fortnightly) 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Quarterly outing on 26 April.
Batesford Hub, 94 Batesford Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148
Jessica Del Porto, JDelPorto@linkhc.org.au