MedTechVic design sprint invitation for health care professionals
Who it's for: Health professionals
What it involves: Workshop
Where: Online (anywhere) or in-person VIC
When: 18–22 September 2023
MedTechVic is hosting a series of workshops on behalf of Safer Care Victoria and the Australian Medtech Manufacturing Centre (AMMC), with the aim of engaging stakeholders in creative problem-solving to address complex challenges and ultimately improve health outcomes for all Australians. They are looking for healthcare professionals to draw on their experience of working in the healthcare system, to unpack key issues and ideate potential solutions.
Register for the workshops via Forms:
The co-design sprint will run for up to a total of 6 hours, undertaken over two days. Participants can either attend in-person at Swinburne University of Technology's LivingAT Lab (Hawthorn, Victoria) or join online via Microsoft Teams.
- Discover - explore the issue
- Define - drill down into the problem
- Develop - come up with ideas for a solution
- Deliver - put forward a recommended solution
- Healthcare professionals with experiencing working with and managing patients with chronic conditions.
- Australian or living in Australia
- 18 years of age or older
Participants will go into a draw to receive 1 out of 10 $30 movie vouchers.