Returning to Work After Stroke in Rural Communities
Little is known about the experience of stroke survivors in rural and remote regions during the return to work journey and the barriers and facilitators in these settings.
Understanding stroke survivors' experiences is vital information for service providers, workplaces and researchers to better support return to work.
Researchers from Deakin University are looking for study participants who:
- Have had a stroke more than 4 months ago, while living in a rural or remote area of Australia
- Are aged 18 or older
- Were working at the time of the stroke
- Want/wanted to return to work after this stroke. You may or may not have returned to, or stayed at work – the team are interested in a range of experiences.
Participants will be asked to volunteer an hour of their time to talk about their experiences.
- Interviews will be scheduled at a convenient time
- Option of a phone call or a Zoom videoconference
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Dr Alyna Turner.
Phone: 0437 559 741