Croydon Stroke Support Group
- Heathmont Uniting Church, 89 Canterbury Rd, Heathmont, VIC, 3135
Meetings are every Thursday from 10.00–11.30 am, at the Heathmont Uniting Church, 89 Canterbury Rd, Heathmont.
- Both stroke survivors and carers attend.
- We have a good morning tea 'spread' and birthdays are celebrated.
- We have a wide variety of speakers on a range of subjects.
- Go out for special lunches to various suitable venues.
- Bus trips when affordable.
- We meet up with other groups occasionally.
Please ring first if wishing to attend the group.
Valerie Cadman, 0400 581 750 or email@example.com
Jim Murray, 03 9758 6074
Visit our Facebook page.