Hervey Bay Carers Support Group
- UnitingCare Community, 94 Old Maryborough Rd, Pialba, QLD, 4655
Supporting carers who care for individuals with a disability, mental health illness or age-related illness.
At STEPS, we recognise that carers play a valued and important role in our community.
Our Care for Carers program allows carers to:
- Meet other carers and share experiences in a warm, friendly environment.
- Learn self-care techniques.
- Learn about relevant services in our community through guest speakers.
- Access free one-to-one counselling services.
Free to attend – morning tea provided. Bookings not essential.
"There's a sense of relief to meet people who understand what I'm going through and can share a laugh knowing that 'what happens in the group, stays in the group'." – Bundaberg carer.
When: 1st Monday of each month
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Place: UnitingCare Community, 94 Old Maryborough Rd, PIALBA
New carers always welcome!