EnableMe helpdesk is here
Have a question about how to do something on EnableMe?
Help is now here. The EnableMe helpdesk is available to all EnableMe users, and those interested in becoming users.
Who are we?
The helpdesk is led by me, Belinda McPhee. I have a background in training people to use websites and in software testing. I also have a strong interest in website usability, and accessibility for users with disabilities.
Other members of the team include volunteers, with support from Stroke Foundation staff.
What can we help with?
- Giving you a tour of EnableMe
- Showing you how to sign up and sing in
- Configuring accessibility settings, like text size, link highlighting and page alignment
- Completing tasks such as posting a blog, including a photo in a post, bookmarking, or creating goals.
- Solving problems you are having
- Answering any questions about EnableMe
How can you contact us?
The helpdesk can be reached via phone, email and online chat (coming soon), and is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Phone: 1800 130 150
Keep an eye out for blog posts from the helpdesk team for tips on getting the most out of EnableMe.
The helpdesk has been made possible through the kind support of Bupa Health Foundation.