Yoga in Vic??

Dee
Deeon Monday, October 21 2019
5 Comments

Hi all,

I've currently moved from Qld to Vic and I'm wondering about yoga classes for stroke survivors in Melbourne. Is there any classes stroke survivors can attend without the fear of judgement? 

5 Responses

Hi Dee

Can you let us know what part of Melbourne you are in? I can ask around for you if I know where you would like to attend class.

Cheers Jude

Hi @Diana and @Jude Czer,

I'm in Kensington and looking for a yoga place close by, a couple of suburbs away is fine :-)

Hi Dee

Check out Estuary Yoga in North Melbourne. Their Yin and Slow Flow with Qi Gong classes are very popular with people of all kinds of abilities and are a good place to start. Karina teaches Yin on a Monday night and is very skilled and experienced at adapting poses and sequences to suit each person in the class.

The vinyasa classes are more challenging but are steady and considered. 

Lucy and Andrew are the owners - you might like to connect with them to talk about your needs. All their teachers are experienced and inclusive and the space is small (max 15 people per class) and very welcoming and calm.

Let me know how you go Dee, I can see if I can come up with some more options if needed.

Namaste, Jude

Good one Jude!!

Dee, let us know how you go. :) 

 

 

Loading reply form...