Finding your mojo again - Interview with Penny

Ali W
Ali Won Thursday, October 8 2026
0 Comments

Hi Everyone, I had a stroke 2 and a half years ago.  I started a podcast one year on, to explore what happened to me and my recovery. I have branched out to interview interesting people I meet along the way. I met Penny incidentally, as part of a research project I had seen on enable me. And she and I were both Scottish. It was uncanny.  So I reached out and asked her if she would be interviewed.  And here's the result. The interview is broken down into several parts and this is the first. 

https://youtu.be/0khOxJ3w1lo?si=81k4JLeq9qvXLIPG

Penny speaks of her losing her confidence and having to take time to find her mojo again, and her creative flair which is a bit part of her life. 

0 Responses

Leave a reply

Before you can post or reply in these forums, please join our online community.