Dysphagia telerehabilitation program for stroke survivors living in the community
This research study from the University of Sydney is about swallowing therapy via telehealth. Taking part in this study is voluntary.
The research team are inviting people who had a stroke more than 6 months ago and have swallowing difficulties to participate.
What will the study involve for me?
If you decide to take part in this study, you will be asked to:
- Contact the research team to express interest in the study. You may have someone call or email on your behalf.
- Complete a screening questionnaire via telehealth (phone or videoconferencing) to find out if you are eligible for the study.
- Provide verbal and written consent.
- Complete questionnaires.
- Use your mobile phone to attend two assessment sessions via telehealth.
- Use your mobile phone to attend weekly telerehabilitation.
- Complete daily training exercises.
- All sessions will be conducted via telehealth (phone or videoconferencing). You will not have any face-to-face contact with the research team.
Dr Emma Wallace by phone 02 8627 5737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in participating.