Gold Coast Stroke Social Group - Arundel
- Living Well House, 11 Dunkirk Cl, Arundel, QLD, 4214
Free social group for stroke survivors
Why come along?
- Free social group to meet other survivors
- Learn practical tips and tricks
- Fun activities
- Invaluable resources
- Holistic approach to wellness
- Joyful social environment for all abilities
- Monthly social outings.
Lunch and morning tea provided
Gold coin donation
Twice monthly on Mondays, 10 am – 2 pm.
- January - Monday 10th & 24th
- February - Monday 11th & 28th
- March - Monday 14th & 28th
- April - Monday 4th & 11th
- May - Monday 9th & 23rd
- June - Monday 13th & 27th
- July - Monday 11th & 25th
- August - Monday 8th & 22nd
- September - Monday 12th & 26th
- October - Monday 10th & 24th
- November - Monday 14th & 28th
- December - Monday 12th & 19th
Living Well House
11 Dunkirk Close,
off Allied Drive, Arundel
Drive to the end of cul-de-sac, there is a steep driveway on your left with four parking bays halfway down the driveway on your left.
For more information please contact Julie Howe on:
Phone 0422 191 146