Rosebud Social Communication Group
- Rosebud Community Health, 1527 Point Nepean Rd, Capel Sound, VIC, 3939
What happens at the group?
It is a group for people with communication problems to meet and chat.
We meet at Rosebud Community Health Centre.
We talk about
- our lives
- the news
- our interests.
We also do group activities, e.g. quizzes, card games, and more.
We go on social outings, e.g. restaurants, cafes.
Who comes to the group?
- Speech pathologists.
- A volunteer.
- Sometimes speech pathology students.
- People with speech or language problems.
- Partners and carers are invited on outings.
Why come to the group?
- To meet new people.
- To meet others with communication problems.
- To go on social outings.
- To chat.
The Speech Pathologist will help you join in.
Fortnightly on Mondays, 10.30 am – 12.00 pm.
Gold coin donation.
Pays for morning tea and resources for group activities
Rosebud Community Health Centre
1527 Point Nepean Road
Melways reference: 169 K2
Jess Short, 0438 587 437