How do I create a forum topic?
- Make sure you are signed in.
- Go to your navigation menu.
The main navigation menu is to your left.
- Click on Community.
- The Community navigation menu will appear.
- Click on Forums.
- You are now at the Forums page.
- Click on the Create a new topic button.
- You will be taken to the Create a new topic page.
- Click on the Heading box.
- Type in the tile of your forum.
- Click on the Select category drop down.
- Select the appropriate topic from the list.
- Click on the Group restriction drop down.
- Select the appropriate group from the list, or select None for everyone.
- Click on the Body box.
- Type in content of the forum post.
- When you are done click the Create topic button.
Congratulations you created a topic!